Disneyland is rolling out a galaxy of treats and food for Star Wars Day – Orange County Register
Disneylanders feeling the power of the Force can wash down their Grogu Candy Apples, Wookiee Cookies and Pretzel Lightsabers with a tall glass of Mon Cala swirl blue milk to celebrate May 4th, the unofficial Star Wars holiday.
Disneyland’s May 4th specialty lineup includes Star Wars-themed food and beverages at Galaxy’s Edge, throughout Disneyland, Downtown Disney, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and during Star Wars Nite special events.
SEE ALSO: Disneyland brings back live shows from the Royal Theater
Disneyland is pulling out all the stops in May to celebrate Star Wars with the Hyperspace Mountain ride overlay at Tomorrowland for a limited time, Black Spire Day at Galaxy’s Edge on May 4, Star Wars Nite special events multiple nights, and Star Wars Celebration at the Anaheim Convention Center May 26-29.
Here’s a roundup of all the Star Wars-themed food and drink available at the Disneyland resort for Star Wars Day on Wednesday, May 4, and in some cases, throughout May.
Star Wars: At the Edge of the Galaxy
Disneyland will celebrate Black Spire Day — aka May 4 — with Star Wars-themed food and treats nationwide. Many foods in Galaxy’s Edge contain fictional ingredients from the Star Wars galaxy.
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- Ishi Tib Style Pasta with Braised Beef Bantha: Braised Roast Beef, Coconut Curry Sauce, Pasta and Mixed Vegetables
- Vintienne Mineral Mousse: Dark chocolate mousse centered burnt banana, strawberry mousse, vanilla whipped cream, chocolate crumble and cherry filling
Kettle by Kat Saka
- Outpost Mix: Mix of seasonal flavors including caramel and chocolate glazed popcorn
- Shaak Cheese Popped Grains: White Cheddar Flavored Popcorn
- Sweet chocolate chip cookie topped with pistachios and sea salt
- Mon Cala Swirl Blue Milk with Blue Mango Sour Jellies topped with Sour Mango Gel
- Five Flower Bread: Warm Hawaiian Black Sea Salt Pretzel Knot Served with Honey Mustard Cream Mousse and Calabrian Cheese Sauce
- Fondor Fizz: Teal Chardonnay, vodka and white tea with lemongrass and pea flower citrus
- Sesid Seltzer: Hard seltzer with tropical pineapple and orange
- Black Squadron Golden Honey Lager
Galaxy’s Edge Beverage Cart
- Sullust Garlic Chips: Blend of Buffalo and White Cheddar Flavored Garlic Chips
Galactic Grill at Tomorrowland
- Mustafar Parfait: Chocolate cake, chocolate ganache and red choux pastry filled with salted caramel pudding and red chocolate mousse
Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen on Main Street, USA
- Grogu Apple: Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel with marshmallow ears and coated in white chocolate and golden sanding sugar
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel Vacation Cart
- Sugar cookie dipped in chocolate with Star Wars decoration (available until May 10)
- Wookiee cookie: Chocolate cookie filled with chocolate and hazelnuts rolled into chips with a chocolate belt
- Pretzel Lightsabers: Pretzel sticks dipped in white chocolate with sanding sugar
The Grand Californian’s lobby features a mock-up of Black Spire Outpost and the Millennium Falcon made with crispy rice, fudge, and other edible ingredients created by Disney’s culinary team.
Star Wars menu items available through May 31
Black Tap Artisan Burgers and Shakes
- Light Side Shake: Blue vanilla shake with silver and blue sprinkles, whipped cream and chocolate drizzle
- Dark Side Shake: Cherry shake with red and black sprinkles, whipped cream, a chocolate drizzle and a cherry
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Galaxy Roll: fresh salmon, cucumber and avocado rolled in soy paper, topped with steamed shrimp and ahi tuna drizzled with spicy kimchi ponzu sauce
Naples Ristorante and Bar
- Red Galaxy Cocktail: Light rum, peach schnapps, pineapple juice, lime, honey and grenadine served over ice and garnished with mint
- Green Moon Cocktail: Tequila, chili liqueur, ginger liqueur, lemon juice, and honey syrup drizzled with soda water and garnished with green pepper and lime
Ralph Brennan’s jazz cuisine
- Empire cocktail with citrus rum, Caribbean liqueur, lime juice and lemon-lime soda
- Rebel cocktail with cucumber vodka, watermelon syrup and lemon-lime soda
- Galaxy Caramel macaron with fleur de sel caramel and white chocolate ganache
star wars night
The sold-out Disneyland After Dark special events will take place May 3, 4, and 27 at Disneyland.
- Cantina Snack Dog at the refreshment corner
- Purple Saber Funnel Cake at Stage Door Cafe
- The Dark Stuff at Red Rose Tavern
- Dathomirian Cannelloni at French Market